Aberfeldy 21 Year Scotch Whisky
Aberfeldy Scotch is one of the malts that gets blended to produce Dewars. So why not try this malt in it's single malt version?
Deep gold with flecks of yellow. Heather, honey, raisin, and burnt wood aromas. Velvety open at first--then iodine and cereal sweetness and building acidity. Warm, floral, and orange notes. The fruitiness slowly fades into a creamy, rich, and then spicy and dry multi-minute finish. A substantial Scotch a lot going for it. Tasted 9/14/2008.
|Retail Price||$170 / 750 ml|
Ingredients in the same category
- Balvenie DoubleWood 12 Year Scotch Whisky
- Balvenie Founder's Reserve 10 Year Scotch Whisky
- Balvenie PortWood 21 Year Scotch Whisky
- Balvenie Single Barrel 15 Year Scotch Whisky
- Macallan 12 Year Sherry Oak Scotch Whisky