Aberfeldy 12 Year Scotch Whisky
Aberfeldy is one of the signature malts used in making the Dewar's line of blended Scotch Whisky. Single malt Aberfeldy has been around since 1898 and is distilled with pot stills.
Full golden yellow color. Fruity, flannel, musty incense in the nose with pineapple and toast notes. Steady open on the palate with a short, floral, syrupy sweetness. Then prickly heat with lingering light iodine, peat, and orange notes. A meaty, spicy then dry finish follows that finishes a fascinating transformation from the fruity nose. Tasted 9/11/2008.
|Retail Price||$37 / 750 ml|
Ingredients in the same category
- Balvenie DoubleWood 12 Year Scotch Whisky
- Balvenie Founder's Reserve 10 Year Scotch Whisky
- Balvenie PortWood 21 Year Scotch Whisky
- Balvenie Single Barrel 15 Year Scotch Whisky
- Macallan 12 Year Sherry Oak Scotch Whisky